Food Safety Policy
- TO PRODUCE 99,9% PURE CARBON DIOXIDE, CO2
- ENSURE 90% TIMELY DELIVERY.
- ENSURE 0% PRODUCT RETURNS.
- ENSURE IMPORTED MATERIALS GET TO THE CLIENT’S DESTINATION WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS AFTER IT REACHES THE TERMINAL.
- ENSURE 100% SAFETY OF CLIENTS’ PROPERTIES/CONSIGNMENTS WHILE ON-SITE AND EN-ROUTE FOR DELIVERY.
- ENSURE MATERIALS TO BE EXPORTED ARE DELIVERED AT THE NAMED PORT DESTINATION WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING FROM CLIENTS.
- ASCERTAIN CUSTOMERS’ REQUIREMENTS AND THEIR CONTINUAL SATISFACTION BY CONDUCTING CUSTOMER SURVEYS QUARTERLY.
- ENSURE THE CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT OF OUR PERSONNEL THROUGH STRICT ADHERENCE TO 100% APPROVED TRAINING PROGRAMS AND PLANS.
Advanced International Merchants Limited (AIML) is committed to the consistent procurement, distribution, marketing, and selling of raw and filtration materials, as well as the production of CO2 that are free from food safety hazards and conform to both statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as mutually, agreed on food safety requirements of customers.
We are committed to continually improving our food safety management system in accordance with the tenets of ISO 22000:2018 in delivering consistent satisfaction to our customers. We produce safe and quality CO2 that conforms to all applicable requirements that meet the highest food safety best practices. We accomplish this by utilizing broad-based Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) to ensure consistent food safety and to earn the continuous trust of our customers and consumers.
We engage competent and motivated employees and use modern-day technologies to facilitate internal and external communications within our food safety management system.
This policy has been communicated, understood and is available to relevant interested parties within and outside the organization as required.