Import & Export Operations
AIM can guarantee savings on port operations for imported goods. This has come on stream as a measure to improve the delivery of containers and imported items to our numerous clients while providing them the option and opportunity to warehouse their goods where they have space constraints.
Following the recent economic turbulence in the Nigerian economy, the Federal Government’s economic thrust is now focused on non-oil export. Located within the export belt, AIML has been fully licensed by Nigerian Customs & Exercise to handle export clearance and processing as part of its bonded terminal operations. This means that AIML is fully equipped to handle all export formalities, and with AIML partnership with MSC, CMA, Arkas shipping companies and still expecting more shipping lines, export just got easier. Empties and transportation are available at the terminal and officers of the Nigeria Customs & Exercise, plus other agencies are available to handle all necessary export procedures. We encourage all exporters to take advantage of this rare opportunity.
- AIM Logistics provides swift and effective customs clearing and compliance services to its clients. This is an essential procedure of the importing and exporting process.
- We help our clients declare the content and quantity of their goods and help them complete the customs clearing process. We have been granted customs clearing authorisation.
- AIM Logistics can provide you with an efficient global outsourcing services. Explore the best practices to manage sourcing, to judge quality from afar, and to improve sustainability through well-planned sourcing.
- Using our services, we take the burden of regulatory and compliance off our clients while they focus on their core business.
- Through our estimation of import costs services, we are able to determine import costs and our clients have control over raw material costs.